Hyperledger Solang development is going well. We have new contributors creating pull requests, and new contributors questions in our discord channel.
Questions/Issues for the TOC
There are no issues at this time.
- 2023-04-06: Hyperledger Solang v0.2.3: Geneva
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
- Solang sema module had a security audit from trail of bits. No major issues were found.
- For Solana, we have a new annotation syntax for specifying seed, bump, payer, and size for new contract. The syntax was inspired by Java annotations.
- Math overflow now works for all integer types and is always enabled
- For Substrate, chain extensions can now be used.
- The Ethereum Solidity parser and semantic tests are now being run during tests. There are still failures, however we have made numerous improvements.
- New contributors showing up in discord and are creating pull requests. The
good first issuelabel is working well.
- Do everything to support and attract Solidity developers on Solana and Substrate
- Improve the developer experience for Solidity
- Maintain compatibility with the latest Solidity version
- More security audits
We have three active maintainers: Sean Young, Lucas Steuernagel, and Cyrill Leutwiler. They are distributed across Solana Labs and Parity Technologies. See MAINTAINERS.md.
See LFX insights.
Salaheldin Soliman, last years Hyperledger Mentee, continues to make great contributions.
None at this time.