Project health is OK with working on the v1.0-GA release. v1.0.0-beta1 is released on Nov 29, 2022. v1.0.0 is planned this quarter.
The 1.0 release is with new architecture.
- The new dashboard with operations on users, orgs, channels, and nodes;
- New agent design and docker agent implementation are done;
- Finish the API Engine.
- Have you switched from master to main in all your repos?
- Have you implemented the Common Repository Structure in all your repos?
- Has your project implemented these inclusive language changes listed below to your repo? You can optionally use the DCI Lint tool to make this a recurring action on your repo.
- master → main
- slave → replicas
- blacklist → denylist
- whitelist → allowlist
- Have you added an Inclusive Language Statement to your project’s documentation and/or Wiki pages?
Questions/Issues for the TOC
- v1.0.0-beta1 is done in November, 2022.
- v1.0.0-GA is planned in Q1, 2023.
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
The team is working mainly on the remaining work for the 1.0.0-GA release.
- Testing and fixing bugs;
- Finishing the node operations;
- Rewrite the installation scripts;
- Improve documentation.
Next steps include:
- Finish the v1.0.0 GA release in Q1, 2023.
- Finish the v1.1.0 GA release in 2023, which will include more operations of chaincode.
Current there are 3 maintainers, and those active developers who contribute to Cello continuously (3 month) may be nominated as new maintainers.
- Baohua Yang (Oracle)
- feng yang (H3C)
- Yuanmao Zhu (Coinbase)
There are a total of 18 commits from 5 contributors in past quarter, with 10.01 K lines of code change.