Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- The Hyperledger /dev/weekly developer newsletter goes out each Friday to hundreds of Hyperledger developers. It is a collaborative effort. If you have a project release, pull request, community event, and/or relevant article you would like highlighted next week, please leave a comment for consideration on the upcoming newsletter wiki page
- As a reminder, please see TOC Responsibilities for review of our responsibilities.
- 2022 Q4 Hyperledger Ursa (due 01 Dec 2022)
- Please review any outstanding quarterly reports.
- 2023 Q1 Hyperledger Cacti (due 12 Jan 2023)
- 2023 Q1 Hyperledger Fabric (due 12 Jan 2023)
- 2023 TOC Project Update Calendar
- Goals for the 2023 TOC term
- Ursa Project Health
- integrate with Iroha
- improve security and quality
- Compatibility across projects
- reduce redundancy
- Security Best Practices
- Increase Adoption via tooling and validation
- Best Practices for Automated Pipelines
- Cross-Foundation processes (e.g., Labs to other foundations, other foundation’s best practices)
- Understand other foundations’ practices and what Hyperledger could adopt
- Streamline ease of use of projects while taking into account security
- Project best practices
- links to deep dives for specific best practices like security or pipeline
- GitHub configurations
- Project management (Zenhub vs. GitHub projects)
- Integration with public chains
- Documentation standards
- Generated sites off markdown
- Ursa Project Health
Project Proposals (from hyperledger/hyperledger-hips)
- HLF Operator opened Nov 14, 2022 by dviejokfs
Backlog (from hyperledger/toc)
- Update to the security process for Hyperledger opened Nov 11, 2021 by Ry Jones
- Arnaud J Le Hors
- Arun S M
- Bobbi Muscara
- David Enyeart
- Jim Zhang
- Marcus Brandenburger
- Ramakrishna V
- Stephen Curran
- Timo Glastra
- Tracy Kuhrt
Once again I want to thank the 2022 TOC representatives for all their work and contributions last year:
Angelo De Caro, Arnaud J Le Hors, Artem Barger, Arun S M, Bobbi Muscara, Danno Ferrin, David Enyeart, Grace Hartley, Jim Zhang, Kamlesh Nagware, Nathan George, Peter Somogyvari, Tracy Kuhrt, Troy Ronda and Danno Ferrin’s contributions and unrelenting support and work as co-chair of the 2022 TOC.
A big welcome to our new TOC 2023 representatives and thank you for your introductions statements to our community today. Marcus Brandenburger, Stephen Curran, Timo Glastra, and Ramakrishna V.
And a big thank you for all your continued leadership to the returning TOC representatives: Tracy Kuhrt, Arnaud J Le Hors, Arun S M (Vice Chair), Bobbi Muscara, David Enyeart, Peter Somogyvari, and Jim Zhang.
Congratulations to Tracy Kuhrt in her continued and well deserved TOC chair role, and to Arun S M as the 2023 TOC co-chair.
Looking forward to working with the entire community and the TOC in 2023!
As always, please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to discuss any items related to the foundation and beyond!
Check out our blog post published this morning and please share in your community social channels to welcome them!
Announcing the 2023 Hyperledger Technical Oversight Committee
Posted by Daniela_Barbosa at Jan 12, 2023 16:06