Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- The Hyperledger /dev/weekly developer newsletter goes out each Friday to hundreds of Hyperledger developers. It is a collaborative effort. If you have a project release, pull request, community event, and/or relevant article you would like highlighted next week, please leave a comment for consideration on the upcoming newsletter wiki page.
- The TOC call for nomination period has begun and will end on October 31 at the end of the day Pacific time.
- Thursday, November 16, join Hyperledger, Accenture & R3 for the workshop: Atomic Cross-Ledger Transactions Between Hyperledger Besu and Corda Ledgers Using Hyperledger Cacti v2. For details and to register click here
- Babel security alert CVE-2023-45133
- 2023 Q3 Hyperledger Caliper
- 2023 Q4 Hyperledger Sawtooth
- Please review any outstanding quarterly reports.
- Continue Documentation Task Force update
- Badging/Lifecycle Task Force
- Arnaud J Le Hors
- Arun S M
- Bobbi Muscara
- Jim Zhang
- Marcus Brandenburger
- Ramakrishna V
- Stephen Curran
- Tracy Kuhrt