- Hyperledger Bevel continues to grow strong in terms of community interest.
- It has a diverse global community with contributors from multiple organizations and geographies.
- We are seeing new users joining and asking questions on discord.
- The project planning’s have active maintainers and contributor participation.
- The project has added hlf-operator (now called bevel-operator-fabric) as a subproject.
- Have you switched from master to main in all your repos ? Yes
- Have you implemented the Common Repository Structure in all your repos ? Yes
- Has your project implemented these inclusive language changes listed below to your repo? You can optionally use the DCI Lint tool to make this a recurring action on your repo. Yes, we use DCI-Lint as part of our CI
- master → main
- slave → replicas
- blacklist → denylist
- whitelist → allowlist
- Have you added an Inclusive Language Statement to your project’s documentation and/or Wiki pages? Yes
Questions/Issues for the TSC
- None at the moment.
- New release v0.13, release draft change log
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
- Discussed and plan for Bevel v1.0 (Bevel redesign) - focusing on helm chart refactoring, documentation redesigning and operator integration.
- Roadmap groomed for Bevel release v0.14.0.
- hlf-operator project became a project under bevel and renamed to bevel-operator-fabric.
- Cert-Manager option enabled with lets encrypt for TLS cert creation for bevel ambassador.
- HL Besu and supplychain ref. app integration.
- Enable external chaincode as a service.
- Documentation redesigning - based on user persona (deployment specific)
- Helm chart refactoring making it compatible with bevel-operator-fabric / other operators in future
- HAProxy and Ambassador upgrade
- Complete release v0.14.0 targets
Latest roadmap : https://hyperledger-bevel.readthedocs.io/en/develop/roadmap.html
- As is required, you can find our current maintainer list here: https://github.com/hyperledger/bevel/blob/main/MAINTAINERS.md.
- Our existing maintainers are:
- Jonathan M Hamilton (Accenture)
- Sownak Roy (Accenture)
- Tracy Kuhrt (Accenture)
- Suvajit Sarkar (Accenture)
- Arun S M (Walmart)
- Weihong Ou (Walmart)
- https://lfanalytics.io/projects/hyperledger%2Fbevel/dashboard Our contributor strength has increased in this quarter compared to the previous quarter, which is great news!