Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- The Hyperledger /dev/weekly developer newsletter goes out each Friday to hundreds of Hyperledger developers. It is a collaborative effort. If you have a project release, pull request, community event, and/or relevant article you would like highlighted next week, please leave a comment for consideration on the upcoming newsletter wiki page
- Reminder - Please review the following PRs:
- Please review any outstanding quarterly reports.
Past due reports
- 2023 Q2 Hyperledger Sawtooth (due 27 Apr 2023)
- Reminder to maintainers sent May 2
- Sawtooth contributors had a meeting on 26th April, a day before the due date for the quarterly report. The team is experimenting new ways of working to increase the contributor base.
- James Barry will be submitting the Q2 2023 report.
- James has put up a draft for internal project team’s review before sending it over to the TOC.
- Reminder sent to the Sawtooth contributors on May 11
- 2023 Q2 Hyperledger Bevel (due 18 May 2023)
- 2023 TOC Project Update Calendar
- Request from Governing Board to implement review process for evaluating correct project status
- GitHub Issue Reminder
- Task force discussion: Security Vulnerability Disclosure
- Arnaud J Le Hors
- Arun S M
- Bobbi Muscara
- David Enyeart
- Jim Zhang
Marcus Brandenburger Peter Somogyvari
- Ramakrishna V
- Stephen Curran
- Timo Glastra
- Tracy Kuhrt