Created by Mark Ford, last modified by Swetha Repakula on Dec 12, 2019
Hyperledger Grid https://www.hyperledger.org/projects/grid
Health is good. Sponsors and contributors continue collaborative design work involving RFCs to define Catalog for Grid using industry standards for supply-chain.
Work is being managed utilizing the community tools provided by Hyperledger. Community interactions are typically done via rocketch”at discussions.
- There are no specific issues at the moment.
- No prior releases.
Weekly design sessions are underway involving sponsors and contributors collaborating on Grid design.
The project is active. Some highlights:
- Completed design RFC for Grid Primitives
- Completed design RFC for defining Product using GS1 standards
- RFC for Grid Catalog is up for reviews
- Defining Grid documentation contents as a guide for future development
Specific plans include:
- Finish implement GS1 Product framework as defined by design RFCs
- Implement GS1 Catalog framework as defined by design RFCs
The list of active maintainers for Hyperledger Grid currently remains unchanged.
We anticipate adding additional maintainers, as contributions increase in areas currently in development.
Sponsoring organizations that are actively contributing to Grid include Cargill, Target, GS1, and Bitwise IO. In total, there are 18 active contributors to Grid across five active organizations
- ✅ Angelo De Caro
- ✅ Arnaud J Le Hors
- ✅ Christopher Ferris
- ✅ Dan Middleton
- ✅ Gari Singh
- ✅ Hart Montgomery
- ✅ Mark Wagner
- ✅ Nathan George
- ✅ Swetha Repakula
- ✅ Tracy Kuhrt
- ✅ Troy Ronda
what is the spread of maintainer diversity. You mention it has not changed but not what it is.
Posted by mwagner at Dec 05, 2019 15:20