2021 Q2 Hyperledger Caliper
Created by Attila Klenik, last modified by Gari Singh on Oct 16, 2021
Two maintainers and one significant contributor working on the project. An ongoing mentorship project is tackling some user experience issues. Rocket.chat activity is mainly about the Fabric and Ethereum integrations.
- Have you switched from master to main in all your repos ? Not yet
- Have you implemented the Common Repository Structure in all your repos ? Partially complying only
Questions/Issues for the TSC
No issues at this time.
v0.4.x patch releases addressing smaller bugs and features.
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
Identifying critical design/quality issues to improve: robustness, debugging experience, testability, integrations, and user experience.
- Compliance with common repo requirements
- Addressing the above-mentioned issues (current code quality still makes first contributions a challenge)
- Improve user (workload implementation) experience, done in the context of a mentorship project
Attila Klenik: Maintainer Nick Lincoln: Maintainer Dave Kelsey: Contributor
Primary activity from IBM contributions, smaller PRs being raised by the community.
- ✅ Angelo De Caro
- ✅ Arnaud J Le Hors
- ✅ Arun S M
- ✅ Baohua Yang
- ✅ Bobbi Muscara
- ✅ Danno Ferrin
- ✅ David Enyeart
- ✅ Gari Singh
- ✅ Grace Hartley
- 🔲 Hart Montgomery
- ✅ Maria Teresa Nieto
- 🔲 Mark Wagner
- ✅ Nathan George
- ✅ Tracy Kuhrt
- 🔲 Troy Ronda
Do you have timelines for renaming branches from `master` to `main`?
Posted by arsulegai at Jul 13, 2021 20:05