Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- The Hyperledger /dev/weekly developer newsletter goes out each Friday to hundreds of Hyperledger developers. It is a collaborative effort. If you have a project release, pull request, community event, and/or relevant article you would like highlighted next week, please leave a comment for consideration on the upcoming newsletter wiki page.
- Thursday, November 16, join Hyperledger, Accenture & R3 for the workshop: Atomic Cross-Ledger Transactions Between Hyperledger Besu and Corda Ledgers Using Hyperledger Cacti v2. For details and to register click here
- REMINDER: If you are eligible to vote in the 2023-2024 TOC election, please cast your vote prior to November 14, 2023 @ 23:59 US/Pacific time.
- 2023 Q4 Hyperledger AnonCreds
- 2023 Q4 Hyperledger Aries
- 2023 Q4 Hyperledger Indy
- 2023 Q4 Hyperledger Iroha
- Please review any outstanding quarterly reports.
- 2023 Q4 Hyperledger Bevel (due November 16, 2023)
- 2023 TOC Project Update Calendar
- Arnaud J Le Hors
- Arun S M
- Bobbi Muscara
- David Enyeart
Jim Zhang Marcus Brandenburger
- Peter Somogyvari
- Ramakrishna V
- Stephen Curran
- Tracy Kuhrt