2022 Q2 Hyperledger Bevel
Created by suvajit sarkar, last modified by Angelo De Caro on Jul 21, 2022
Hyperledger Bevel continues to grow strong in terms of contributors and community interest . It has a diverse global community with contributors from multiple organizations and geographies.
The project has active community participation in the sprint plannings and community calls and has seen steady growth in number of forks and stars.
- Have you switched from master to main in all your repos ? Yes
- Have you implemented the Common Repository Structure in all your repos ? Yes
- Has your project implemented these inclusive language changes listed below to your repo? You can optionally use the DCI Lint tool to make this a recurring action on your repo. No. Issue created
- ✅master → main
- 🔲slave → replicas
- 🔲blacklist → denylist
- 🔲whitelist → allowlist
- Have you added an Inclusive Language Statement to your project’s documentation and/or Wiki pages? No. Issue created
Questions/Issues for the TSC
None at the moment.
Release focused on cenm-console integration, fabric-operation-console integration and enhancements in all supported platforms
Release change log - v0.11.0 => https://github.com/hyperledger/bevel/releases/tag/v0.11.0.0
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
- We have been extensively working on the Ansible decoupling feature, and near close completion with the latest release (v0.11.0) and expecting a full completion with the next release.
- We have been conducting weekly code walk through calls based on the community interests. Recordings can be found here
- We conducted open roadmap grooming session with the community.
- Completion of Ansible decoupling.
- Documentation updates and improvements.
- Flux v2 upgrade
The current maintainers to the project belongs from different geographies and organizations.
List of maintainers and their details are as follows -
|Jonathan M Hamilton||Accenture||North America|
|Tracy Kuhrt||Accenture||North America|
|Suvajit Sarkar||Accenture||South Asia|
|Arun S M||Walmart||South Asia|
|Weihong Ou||Walmart||North America|
Our contributor strength has increased in this quarter compared to the previous quarter, which is great news!
- ✅ Angelo De Caro
- ✅ Arnaud J Le Hors
- ✅ Artem Barger
- 🔲 Arun S M
- ✅ Bobbi Muscara
- ✅ Danno Ferrin
- ✅ David Enyeart
- ✅ Grace Hartley
- ✅ Jim Zhang
- 🔲 Kamlesh Nagware
- ✅ Nathan George
- ✅ Peter Somogyvari
- ✅ Tracy Kuhrt
- ✅ Troy Ronda