2020 Q4 Hyperledger Cello
Created by Luke Chan, last modified by Gari Singh on Feb 05, 2021
- Finished the architecture design of new agent service.
- Implemented the first version of docker-base API agent .
- Fixed some issues of project build.
The docker-base agent still need some improvements, like stability, error handling etc.
v1.0.0 (In plan)
- New API-Engine based on the distributed governing model;
- Support fabric 2.2 LTS;
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
This quarter, we mainly have been focusing on the re-archtecture design work.
- Finished the design of new governing model.
- Finished the initial implementation of the user dashboard.
- Finished the document for the new architecture.
- Moved cello build and test onto Azure and optimized the build so that only changed components get build and tested to save resources.
The insight chart can be found at Cello stats for last quarter.
|Finish the new dashboard implementation||High|
API Engine improvement
|Support HLF 2.2 LTS and later version||Medium|
No change with maintainers. Current there are 4 maintainers, and those active developers who contribute to cello continuously (3 month) will be nominated.
- Baohua Yang (Oracle)
- Haitao Yue (YiJianTianShu Technology)
- Tong Li (IBM)
- Jiahao Chen (VMware)
This quarter, we have new active members including Qiang Xu and Ruitao Xie, who wish to make more contributions.
- ✅ Angelo De Caro
- ✅ Arnaud J Le Hors
- ✅ Arun S M
- ✅ Baohua Yang
- ✅ Bobbi Muscara
- ✅ Danno Ferrin
- ✅ David Enyeart
- ✅ Gari Singh
- ✅ Grace Hartley
- ✅ Hart Montgomery
- ✅ Maria Teresa Nieto
- ✅ Mark Wagner
- ✅ Nathan George
- ✅ Tracy Kuhrt
- ✅ Troy Ronda
Hi - Add Insights dashboard reference to quarterly reports was decided last call. Here is an example: Cello stats for last quarter.
Posted by ryjones at Nov 17, 2020 15:27
Posted by baohua at Nov 19, 2020 17:20