- 2 active maintainers
- PRs continuously submitted and merged (PR rate dropped a bit since the previous quarter, expected to improve in the next quarter)
- Questions on Discord and GitHub are regularly answered
- Monthly contributor calls (discussion happens mostly on Discord, as needed)
- Have you switched from master to main in all your repos? Yes.
- Have you implemented the Common Repository Structure in all your repos? Yes.
- Has your project implemented these inclusive language changes listed below to your repo? You can optionally use the DCI Lint tool to make this a recurring action on your repo. Yes.
- master → main
- slave → replicas
- blacklist → denylist
- whitelist → allowlist
- Have you added an Inclusive Language Statement to your project’s documentation and/or Wiki pages? Yes.
Questions/Issues for the TSC
Not at this time.
The latest stable release is v0.5.0; we’re also continuously publishing unstable releases after every merged PR:
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
Summary of activities:
- CI pipeline improvements and fixes
- Planning collaboration with PSWG
- Submitting Caliper-PSWG co-mentored project proposal for the mentorship
- Overview and decrease the issue backlog.
- Create developer docs that exhaustively document internal Caliper workings.
- Probably shrink the scope of Caliper to highly configurable workload generation and reporting (but less focus on monitoring and SUT managemenent).
- The Ethereum/Besu connector receives increasing attention, but its feature set is limited, it should be enhanced.
- Adjust Caliper capabilities if needed for PSWG-related collaboration (e.g., easier integration into k8s).
Contributions from maintainers and recent project mentees.